Wednesday 4 May 2016

Today in salon i did my first basic make - up. I did it in exactly half an hour which is really good because that is time a basic make - up is suppose to be done in.

I covered my clients clothing so that if i dropped any make - up or if there is any excess that drops off the towel would have caught it. I also prepared there face for the make - up by cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. When i was preparing the clients face i put a headband on them so none of the products would have gone in their hair.

I did't communicate a lot with the client,so my target is to communicate with the client a lot more. My target is to also keep my work space clean because i didn't put things back where they were suppose to go.

I have two more basic make - up's left and i am planning to do them in the next 2 or 3 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment